Faction Shuriken
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Post your Hearts of Iron 2 games

2 posters

Go down

Post your Hearts of Iron 2 games Empty Post your Hearts of Iron 2 games

Post  Zerokamikaze Sun May 24, 2009 8:33 am

This thread should be filled with games that u are currently working on or would be proud to share...btw screenshot or it didn't happen =P

My current game, playing as Germany, 1936 start. Normal difficulty and aggressiveness. Playing Armageddon 1.3b beta patch

Invaded France in beginning of 38, killed them and the low countries in about a month. Nationalist Spain was winning the war vs the republicans, then the republicans joined the allies bringing me into the conflict which made nationalist Spain my first ally. about a few months later, the soviet union does me and most of the Balkan states and Italy join me in my war vs the soviets. The soviet invasion of Poland almost got to Warsaw but i was able to push them back to the polish original border, and there we sit now. Africa is almost all mine >=)

Post your Hearts of Iron 2 games Gemany19402-1
Zerokamikaze
Zerokamikaze
Admin

https://shuriken.board-directory.net

Back to top Go down

Post your Hearts of Iron 2 games Empty Re: Post your Hearts of Iron 2 games

Post  healingspell Wed May 27, 2009 7:59 pm

heres my france at 1939 and im about to declare war on germany and i have more land then this but i ran out of zooming out my ic would out but my people hate me at the moment for having 8 wars in 3 years
Post your Hearts of Iron 2 games France11
healingspell
healingspell

Back to top Go down